Customer is advised to take note of the following before placing order for kola nut.
1. Kola sold on this website is imported from Nigeria, West Africa. They are sorted to contain mostly four lobes ( kola nut that spit into four halves) with occasional five lobes inside.
2. Kola nut is not returnable nor refundable. Bulk/ wholesale priced order placed cannot be cancelled.
3. Kola nut are annual crop which are harvested during raining season and stored for use through out the year. Which means, the quality and look of kola nut varies with each order. Picture is for display only and do not always represent current look of the kola nuts .
4. The freshness and physical features depend on season and weather. When kola nut is out of season, it's quality and look will be different.
5. Price of kola nut can occasionally flaunted because of inflation and foreign exchange rate.
Wholesale shipping price display is for U.S customer only. It may vary depending on destination. If your shipment cost more than displayed, you will be contacted to pay the difference.
In African spiritual practice, kola nut is use as a divination tool to consult with the deity. It is also giving as part of offering and sacrificial item to the deity. Besides Sango, Kola nut is favor by all deities.
We carry mostly four lobes of kola nut ( Obi Abata) with occasional five lobes for Osun devotes who preferred them.